Well as most of you know me and my family moved to the Netherlands's in 2008. Yin and Neah moved in February and I followed in June. We moved into a vacation house just outside the dorp (town) of Uden. Yin is now the breadwinner of the family, working hard at a womens shelter. Neah is working on growing up. Garcia and Chinook are working hard at driving us crazy and protecting us from other dogs, people, small children, the wind, and other noises. And I am working hard on learning a new language, culture, and being the best parent I can be. None of our jobs are easy but that is life, and from life comes stories. An adventure has started, and this blog begins. Hopefully it will keep you updated on our struggles, sucesses and just plain old ordinary life.
Keep checking back reagularly for new updates, pictures, and hopefully a few laughs.
Jesse
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sweet blog dude. It's great to hear from you. I was just getting online to try and find you on messenger and saw your email. I love the blog name too.
awww... i miss you guys so much, all five of you. cispus is really not the same. thanks for putting this up, it's a lovely way to keep in touch. hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment